In order to make your visit to the hot springs more comfortable, remember to bring a towel, bathing suit and suitable shoes. Furthermore do not forget that:
- Every bath should not be longer than 30 minutes long and you must alternate a hot bath with a cold one.
- Every minor must be with an adult.
- Pregnant women should be careful.
- In case of people with high blood pressure, it is recommended that the water temperature does not exceed 36ºC.
- It is recommended to wait 2 hours after eating before taking a bath.
For your safety and that of other bathers avoid using glass elements in the pool area, as well as the consumption of alcoholic beverages. In case you require it, it is recommended to verify the admission of pets.